Robots are utilized for many minimally invasive surgeries. The surgeon will employ a state of the art surgical robot to perform extremely precise and complicated operations.
“Urologist” has one of the most extensive robotic urological surgery programs in the country.
We perform the following Urological Robotic Surgeries:
• Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection (RPLND) for testis cancer
• Partial and Radical Nephrectomy
• Radical Prostatectomy
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality care possible and we coordinate with your primary care doctor to ascertain whether robotics is the best choice for your needs.
Although traditional open surgery or conventional laparoscopic may be required, minimally invasive robotic surgery has been shown to substantially reduce post-operative pain while hastening recovery.
Advantages of Robotic Surgery:
• Less blood loss and reduced need for blood transfusions
• Less pain and need for pain medication
• Smaller incisions and less scaring
• Faster healing and recovery times
• Shorter hospital stay
• Fewer complications
At our surgical center, we use minimally invasive surgery whenever feasible, for both urological and gynecological issues. Our exceptional physicians are paired with leading edge technology to provide our patients with the best possible care.