Minimally Invasive Surgery – MIS – or, laparoscopic surgery, keyhole surgery, or pinhole surgery is a technique frequently used for surgery on the stomach because such small incisions are used.
"Urologist" specializes in various techniques of laparoscopy surgery for urological conditions.
* Laparoscopy Hernia Surgery
* Laparoscopy Kidney Surgery
* Laparoscopy Adrenal Surgery
* Laparoscopy Prostate Surgery
* Laparoscopy Varicocele Surgery
Other Laparoscopy Urology Surgeries
* Laparoscopic reimplantation
* Laparoscopic ureterolithotomy
* Laparoscopic augmentation cystoplasty
Many patients can now benefit from minimally invasive surgery, in which surgical tools and a laparoscope (a fiber optic instrument) are passed through small incisions. The laparoscope transmits images of the surgical site to a video monitor, helping guide surgeons while operating.
Minimally invasive surgery results in less scarring and a faster recovery.
Advantages of laparoscopic surgery are:
* Less pain, less pain medication needed
* Smaller incision, less pain and shorter recovery time
* Reduced blood loss, less risk of needing a blood transfusion
* Reduced exposure of internal organs to possible external contaminants thereby reduced risk of acquiring infections
We are devoted to giving the best, most current specialized urology treatment to our patients.